Enjoy sunshine & scenery
Enjoy sunshine & scenery
Love the glass wall look? Enjoy uninterrupted panoramic views without compromising on warmth and security with our lift and slide patio doors. Tailor-made with Global’s renowned strength and durability, precision-engineered sliding mechanism and thorough testing ensure that even the largest panels open and close smoothly – every time.
In addition to a range of contemporary colours and finishes, Global sliding doors feature thermally efficient double glazing and unlimited design versatility - all made-to-measure locally by us to perfectly suit the design of your home.
Your Global sliding doors feature toughened glass as standard for added safety. To keep you secure, the doors cannot be lifted out of their frame, as we fit an effective anti-jacking device. Multi-point locking is also fitted as standard and the sliding panels interlock as an added safeguard to keep intruders out.
Quality insulation is vital to reduce heat loss and avoid ‘cold zones’ in your home. Our patio sliding doors combine a minimal sightline together with excellent energy efficiency. This is achieved through airtight fitting and incorporating ‘soft coat’ glass to provide unrivalled levels of thermal performance. The improved insulation leads to lower energy consumption, reducing your environmental impact as well as your heating bills. All while transforming your comfort and the look of your home.
Enjoy free servicing, free parts, free repairs for 15 years.
Protecting you, your family, and your home for years to come.
Life happens. We’re there when you need us 24/7 365 days a year.
Made by us.
We tailor-make our windows and doors in our Glasnevin, Dublin factory – made for Irish homes, bespoke for you. This gives us complete control (yes, we’re obsessive!) over every item that leaves our factory, so you benefit from the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. We stand firmly behind our long-lasting guarantees to ensure a lifetime partnership with our customers. We really are all about you!
Book your free design consultation
Enjoy a free in-home design consultation with one of our experts and free no obligation quote.
- Close the door, engaging the latch.
- Lift the handle up fully.
- Insert the key and turn one full revolution – anti-clockwise where the handle is on your left hand side and clockwise where the handle is on the right hand side.
- Insert the key and turn one full revolution. If the handle is on the left hand side, turn the key clockwise one full revolution and anti-clockwise if on the right.
- Push the handle down fully
- Turn the key once more as far as it will go until it releases the latch and the door will open. For a handle on the left hand side, turn clockwise.